From Wednesday 13 May 2020, we welcome you back to MAMAC in a reduced version around our temporary exhibitions: Charlotte Pringuey-Cessac in the contemporary gallery and Lars Fredrikson on the second floor. The collections, the shop and the terrace will be opened later on.
The City of Nice and MAMAC have made every possible effort to adapt the measures recommended by the health authorities and thus reinforce your safety and ours, to preserve the health of all.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you every day from 10 am to 6 pm except Monday.
In accordance with the standards defined by the health authorities, the barrier gestures, which are now part of our daily life , are reinforced by additional safety measures that we invite you to respect for your safety and ours. Let's take care of ourselves. Let's be responsible.
- The number of people in the museum is regulated at a rate of 50 at a time
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for our teams and required for visitors
- A physical distance of at least one metre from other visitors and from our teams must be respected
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the museum
- Plexiglass physical barriers on the reception desks have been put in place
- The cleaning to disinfect our equipment such as handles, reception desks, physical barriers, sanitary facilities, has been reinforced
- Circulation in the exhibition spaces is one-way
- The lift is limited to the use of people with reduced mobility and strollers. Access limited to 1 person + 1 accompanying person if needed
- A distance of 3 steps in escalators and stairs must be applied
- The barrier gestures are highlighted by a dedicated signalling system
- Holders of the Pass Musées de Nice card for people from Nice and metropolitan France are invited to take their pass with them
- The shop, the third floor, the fourth floor, the terrace remain closed for the moment and the guided tours are suspended
- Caution, lockers and cloakrooms are closed, no bags or clothes are allowed; access to the museum areas is not allowed to people carrying backpacks and/or helmets
- Our teams have been trained to welcome you in the best possible conditions
> Visitor charter